Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh Canasna!

A couple of nights ago I was giving Emma a shower. She totally loves shower time and is constantly singing while she's in there. Usually, she sings some strange russian concoction that I don't understand. But this night it was something different. She was singing and singing and suddenly I realized that I recognized the tune, yet I still couldn't understand what she was saying. I stopped and listened for a few seconds, and sure enough, she was singing Oh Canada!! I think out of the whole song she correctly pronounced about three words. But she definitely knows the tune and makes the right sound of each word. It was quite hilairous! And by the way, it wasn't "Oh Canada"....it was "Oh Canasna." I sure hope Emma is enjoying her new life here in Canasna!

No comments:

Post a Comment